Universal Heating & Air is a local Los Angeles HVAC service you can rely on when the temperature goes high. Our stellar services include installing a ductless AC, mini-split AC, window AC, central AC, portable AC, floor-mounted AC, hybrid AC, smart air conditioner, and geothermal AC. We offer quick and efficient AC installation services for your residential or commercial properties, ensuring long-term results and unique problem solutions. Call us today for a free quote and you can count on our AC installation in Los Angeles, California.
OR CALL (323) 763-5777
Universal Heating & Air uses only genuine air conditioner replacement parts and can fix all the most prominent names in the HVAC industry, including Ruud, Rinnai, Payne, Mitsubishi Electric, Intertherm, Heil, Bryant, American Standard, Coleman, Goodman, Fujitsu, Bradford White, Armstrong Air, Amana, Luxaire, York, Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, and more.
Paramount Air Conditioner Installation Los Angeles
- Central AC installation,
- Window AC installation,
- Ductless AC installation,
- Floor-mounted AC installation,
- Hybrid AC,
- Portable AC installation,
- Split AC installation,
- Smart AC installation,
- Geothermal AC installation,
- Mini-split AC installation,
- Emergency AC installation.
We can install and replace all types of air conditioners and their essential components, including Evaporator coil, condensing unit, heat pumps, piping for refrigerant, ductwork, blower (indoor fan), a thermostat and more.
Why Choose Universal Heating & Air AC Installation Los Angeles?Hire us to get the best-in-class AC installation for your residential or commercial settings. Our principal goal is to deliver quick and highly-efficient services, including custom-tailored plans according to your specific needs. With us, you can stay worry-free. Once we install the air conditioner you want, you can work from your LA offices or clean your home without breaking a sweat.
By hiring our air conditioning installation services, you will get the following perks:
- EPA and NATE-certified technicians
- Quick and highly professional services
- Fully licensed & bonded team
- Commercial & residential services
- AC installation, repair, and maintenance
- Locally-owned and operated business
- 50 years of experience in the HVAC repair industry
- Long-term solutions
- Stellar customer service.
Call (323) 763-5777 for Top-Class Air Conditioning Installation Los Angeles
5-stars AC Installation in Los Angeles
3 Things to Know Before the AC Installation ProcessTake a look at the 3 critical factors you should keep in mind before replacing your old AC unit or installing one for the first time:
- AC installation contractor plays a vital role in your AC replacement process. A bad installation may lead to higher costs and poor performance, and you need to hire a proven HVAC repair company to avoid such issues.
- Features are critical if you seek a modern, high-end AC system. Consult our professional team to help you find a solution that meets your needs.
- The heat pump is essential if you’re looking for a unit that provides both heating and cooling. A heat pump can deliver enough heat to your home or office without breaking the bank.
AC Installation FAQs
When Should I Consider Replacing My Air Conditioner?
When your AC system is well-maintained, you may expect it to work smoothly for 12 to 15 years. If you possess an older system, you should consider upgrading it to a newer one before it breaks down and leaves you without cooling when you need it the most.
Should I Replace My Old AC If It Still Works Perfectly?
The truth is that most AC units come with an expiration date. That said, even if your old AC seems to be working fine, it will still show some signs of inefficiency that may cost you extra money. Besides, older systems require more frequent repairs. Therefore, investing in a new AC is more cost-effective than repairing the old one from time to time.
How Do I Know Which Air Conditioner to Choose?
Universal Heating & Air can help you find the best AC unit for your needs before replacing or adding a new one. We will consider all the important factors, such as square footage of your house or commercial setting, average climate, insulation, number and type of windows, number of people living or working on the property, etc.
Does My AC Unit Need Regular Maintenance?
Regular maintenance and preventive service may extend your unit’s life and save your money in the long run. Still, if you notice that your unit requires frequent repairs, it is better to consider purchasing and installing a new one.