Universal Heating & Air offers fast and efficient AC maintenance services to ensure your residential and commercial cooling/heating system works properly throughout the year. We provide annual AC maintenance and HVAC tune up for central AC, AC condensers, window air conditioners, ductless AC, and other air conditioner units you use to regulate the temperature in your home or office. Call us for a free estimate and schedule your AC maintenance service in Los Angeles.
OR CALL (323) 763-5777
Our HVAC company provides air conditioning maintenance for all the most prominent brands in the HVAC industry, including Ruud, Rinnai, Payne, Mitsubishi Electric, Intertherm, Heil, Bryant, American Standard, Coleman, Goodman, Fujitsu, Bradford White, Armstrong Air, Amana, Luxaire, York, Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, and more.
Top-Notch AC Maintenance Services Los Angeles
- Check for the unit’s indoor and outdoor components (internal parts, motors, and belts)
- Measure the AC’s coolant levels and replace them if necessary
- Check the circuits
- Conduct safety controls
- Test the drain line and condensate pump
- Check all the caps and valves
- Inspect electrical components
- Detect potential signs of damage and fix them
- Replace your home’s HVAC filter to prevent dust and debris
- Inspect, clean, and calibrate the thermostat.
As of the heating maintenance, our licensed technician will conduct the following - check and replace the furnace filter, inspect exterior and ventilation system, clean the interior components of your heating unit, check, clean, and calibrate your home thermostat, test for carbon monoxide leaks.
Why Choose Our Air Conditioner Maintenance Service?
Choose us for AC tune-up, you will get a technician who is:
- Licensed and highly-trained to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Experienced, professional and efficient
- EPA and NATE-certified
- Bonded and insured HVAC company
- Los Angeles locally-owned
- Trained to provide AC installation and repair services
- Excellent in delivering commercial & residential services.
5-stars AC Maintenance in Los Angeles
3 Reasons to Conduct a Regular AC MaintenanceChoose us for AC tune-up, you will get a technician who is:
- Peace of mind: Regular services may prevent sudden AC breakdowns or failures, ensuring peace of mind.
- High efficiency: Dirt and debris may clog the filters, affecting the AC’s efficiency. Regular maintenance will keep all the components clean and functional, allowing you to enjoy hot and cold days.
- Cost-efficiency: Annual AC maintenance is more cost-effective than frequent AC repairs.
AC Unit Maintenance FAQs
How Often Should My Air Conditioning Be Serviced?
Depending on the system you have, it should be serviced at least once a year. The best would be to consult a certified HVAC service company that will suggest a custom-tailored plan according to your unit’s size, age, and usage.
Do I Need to Recharge Refrigerant Each Year?
If you notice that your air conditioning system needs more and more refrigerant each year, it may be a sign of a refrigerant leak, which may cause severe damages if left untreated. Schedule an appointment with a proven HVAC company to check whether your unit needs immediate repair.
Will Regular AC Maintenance Extend My Unit’s Life?
In essence, yes – AC preventive maintenance can extend your air conditioner’s life and ensure its optimal function even after some time. An efficient HVAC company will conduct all the necessary tests, including cleaning and replacing faulty parts, making sure your filters and other components remain clean and functional. If your AC unit is regularly serviced by professionals, you may prevent expensive repair costs and high energy bills.