Big office buildings and commercial properties require potent HVAC systems to keep their employees comfortable during extremely high or low temperatures. If you seek certified commercial HVAC service in Los Angeles, California, look no further than Universal Heating & Air. Our quick and efficient team of technicians tackles any heating and cooling issue quite professionally, providing custom-tailored repair plans according to your specific needs. Our commercial HVAC services include commercial AC repair, commercial AC installation, commercial heating repair, commercial heating and furnace installation, commercial emergency HVAC repair, and commercial cooling and heating maintenance.
Universal Heating & Air repairs all the most prominent names in the HVAC industry, including but not limited to Ruud, Rinnai, Payne, Mitsubishi Electric, Intertherm, HEIL, Bryant, American Standard, Coleman, Goodman, Fujitsu, Bradford White, Armstrong Air, Amana, Luxaire, York, Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, and more.
Best Commercial HVAC Contractors Los Angeles Can Offer
#1 Commercial Air Condition Repair Los Angeles
- Drainage problems
- Refrigerant leak
- Defective compressor repair
- Frozen AC coil
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Glitchy fan/blower repair
- Contact and capacitor replacement
- Condensation pump repair/replacement
- Drain line blockage
- AC ducting repair
- Circuit board replacement
- A thermal expansion valve (TXV) troubleshoot/replacement.
Premier Commercial Heating Repair in Los Angeles
- Flawed pilot light
- Ignition control issues
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Lack of airflow/circulation
- Heat pump repair
- Faulty thermostat
- Leaky ductwork
- Mold accumulation.
Best-in-Class Commercial HVAC Installation in Los Angeles
- Central AC installation
- Window AC installation
- Ductless AC installation
- Floor-mounted AC installation
- Hybrid AC
- Portable AC installation
- Split AC installation
- Smart AC installation
- Geothermal installation
- Mini-split AC installation
- Emergency AC Installation.
Our commercial HVAC installation services also include commercial heating installation. You can count on us whenever you want to install or replace the following types of heating units:
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal heating solutions
- Gas and oil furnaces
- Central heating systems
- Electric heating
- And more.
Prompt and Quality Commercial Emergency HVAC Repair in Los Angeles
- AC failure
- Inadequate heat or no heat at all
- Leaking FREON or gas
- Frozen AC coils
- Overheating processor
- Hissing sounds
- Unusual smells or smoke coming from your AC
- Burner flames.
Why Choose Our Commercial Heating and Cooling Company in Los Angeles?
Emergency HVAC Repair
Brands We Repair
Insured & Bonded
We Accept Credit Cards
Premium Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Los Angeles
- Check for the AC’s indoor and outdoor components (internal parts, motors, and belts)
- Measure the AC’s coolant levels and replace them if necessary
- Check the circuits
- Conduct safety controls
- Test the drain line and condensate pump
- Check all the capes and valves
- Inspect electrical components
- Detect potential signs of damage and fix them
- Replace your commercial HVAC filter to prevent dust and debris
- Inspect, clean, and calibrate the thermostat.
Do you also need experienced commercial heating maintenance? Call our licensed technicians to conduct the following tests and ensure your heating unit’s optimal function:
- Check and replace the furnace filter
- Inspect ventilat5ion system
- Clean the interior components of your heating unit
- Check, clean, and calibrate your commercial thermostat
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks.